Ok, for the three of you that might still check here once in a while, I'm sorry it's been almost a month.
Here's a little summary of the last several weeks:
Kate had some new ear tubes put in last month. Easy peasy- other than not eating all morning.
Which is why they allowed jumping jacks on the bed to pass the time.
My superstar at a radiothon, doing her part to help raise funds for our children's hospital. She was compensated with a jelly donut;)
Last but not least, some Halloween pictures!
I only have one picture of Maddie - this was her first year of taking off on her own to trick-or-treat with friends.
There is actually still some of this candy left - I can NOT wait until it is all out of here!!
Until next week!! (yes, next week, not next month - I promise, Mom)


7 comments:
YAY!!! I am so happy to see a new post!
It's about time!!!
I loved listening to the 'interview'!!
the kids looked they enjoyed Halloween..and I think Maddie looks a little like Mollie with the glasses on.
Lovin' Kate in her rock star shades on the radio. Cuteness!
I still check in :) Another round of cute pictures.
Being Culturally illiterate, what does the" S" Stand for on Mattie's Halloween outfit? Slytherin House?
She was Simon and went with two friends who were Alvin and Theodore - I missed getting a pic of the three together
I still check too!! Love to see the day to day adventures that happen at your house. They are all growing up so fast!!
Post a Comment