We spent another New Years weekend skiing. I took almost no pictures:(
Skiing at night with my two guys. I snapped this with my phone. Sean was very nervous I would drop the phone off the lift (so was I)
I finally got around to getting out the camera on the last day... when it happened to be 51 and raining - not the best skiing weather but the kids (and dads) managed to last 6 hours skiing through slush.
Kate, antsy to take off
That would be Maddie between the trees

4 comments:
As I don't ski, I gladly volunteer to be sherpa and camera-guy on one of your trips!
have you started YOUR skiing lessons yet?
dad - sounds good as long as long as you don't take any pics of me
mom - yes, last week, and I love it!
You don't think your friends would find it entertaining to see a shot of you going feet over head down the Hansel and Gretel ski trail?
Post a Comment