Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Days

Some pictures from last week:







Making mini-snowmen 


He got pelted in the face by dad while posing for a picture




Kate struggled to keep her little guy's eyes and nose on



The kids have been enjoying tons of skiing and snowboarding every weekend but we haven't managed any pictures yet - hopefully this weekend!

6 comments:

Dad said...

Wow. God really loves you guys ... all that snow :-)

mom said...

I've been complaining about Hotlanta's snow days. But then, I don't have a sled or skis. looks like we might have another tomorrow.

Bekah said...

Love the new pictures!!

Unknown said...

How fun! They are at the perfect age to enjoy it...:)

Beth said...

That was me, Beth, above! ;)

Aunt Nancy said...

Looks so pretty and lots of fun, but don't think I'm cut out to live in it...do I see some loose teeth??