An update on Kate:
She's doing just fine... other than refusing to leave the house.
My sweet mom helped for a whole week. I love having her here - and not just because she re-organized my kitchen, did multiple loads of laundry and babysat!!
(getting ready to get some stitches out)
There is one way that Kate will leave the house.
Incognito.
I tried to tell her this would draw even more attention (which it did) but if this helps me get out of the house once a day, then I'm ok with it.
When I explain that we have to try to go back to school next week, there are lots of tears and protesting... not sure how we're going to make this happen!


4 comments:
I think Kate's just working on her belly dancer outfit.
I miss you all and esp Kate's hugs and foot rubs!!
awe that breaks my heart - don't make her go to school!! :(
What a trooper. Will keep my fingers crossed you don't have a huge back-to-school battle next week!
Love the incognito look: Kate getting ready to avoid the paparazzi!
Post a Comment