Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm sneaking in here right under the one-month-since-I-posted mark. 
And I promise to add Easter pictures next weekend, so I'm pretty much on a roll.
Highlight of my day today: Convincing Maddie to let me buy her a DRESS for Easter (not a very "eastery" dress, but still...)  She even wore it around the house all day with some of my high heels - crazy to see my tomboy acting all girly. LOVE IT! 



Big news of the month - the kids have their first boy cousin!! Yay!! 

Sean and Oliver:



My hubs enjoying the last birthday of his 30's!!


Sean getting his second place medal at a tournament in Indiana yesterday!!

3 comments:

Dad said...

Congrats to Sean!

Not to worry Pat: you've still got 11 more years before you are middle-aged!

Anonymous said...

Sean does have some Hoosier blood!

Laura said...

Mom, stop it!! He already has enough yankee blood, you don't need to remind me!
:)