Sunday, March 25, 2007

Big Weekend for Kate

After being in the pool daily for 5 months, Kate finally ditched the intertube and decided it's time to swim on her own. She did great - swimming between us and the kids for over an hour. The rest of our weekend has been very nice. Saturday was the requisite donuts-with-dad morning, several times in the pool then a trip to the beach to watch the sunset. The dolphins put on their best show yet - diving, back-flips and playing in the boaters wake. As long as we live here, I'll never get tired of the sunsets and dolphins.





Maddie, the future artist, with her rendition of SpongeBob.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Yeah Kate! Can't believe how grown up she is looking! Started to freak out that my kids aren't great swimmers like that....then I realized we don't get 5 months straight to be in a pool!! Oh the North! But hey it's 80 today!

Michelle D said...

Ohhh, I'm jealous - I've been missing the beach. I definitely need to work a trip to the beach into my next trip home to the States. Lovely pictures of your beautiful kids. I've got to find a pool around here and start teaching mine to swim!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big they are!
Enjoy the beach, pool and sun. Miss you guys