Somehow your sister doesn't look right without spinning and dancing around everywhere! My how she has grown up! Very cute pics.
B.looks great and fabulous shot of yours all decked out.
Happy Anniv. Bethany!love, katie(metcalf) oelschlager
Thanks Laura! A year later and Jesse still lovingly accepts all of my quirks and strangeness - W E I R DHi Katie! I hope everything is wonderful in TLH. If you want to catch up > bmangold@wi-ex.comMrs Bethany Wilson Mangold
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Somehow your sister doesn't look right without spinning and dancing around everywhere! My how she has grown up! Very cute pics.
B.looks great and fabulous shot of yours all decked out.
Happy Anniv. Bethany!love, katie(metcalf) oelschlager
Thanks Laura!
A year later and Jesse still lovingly accepts all of my quirks and strangeness - W E I R D
Hi Katie! I hope everything is wonderful in TLH. If you want to catch up > bmangold@wi-ex.com
Mrs Bethany Wilson Mangold
Post a Comment