Monday, December 14, 2009

New Pictures


Kate waited very patiently to help decorate the tree. After while, her patience ran out and she decorated the bottom half of the tree with over 100 candy canes.


After church yesterday on our way to a Santa Brunch.

Sean could not have felt any more foolish in his Christmas sweater vest. I promised him we would see no less than a dozen boys wearing them (thankfully I was right but it was still torture for him)

At the brunch, waiting on their balloon animals:






Enjoying the food... I was especially happy to see them serving cheese grits - pretty sure I was the only one to take advantage of those.


Approaching Santa with their requests. Sean is asking for a DS. This very smart Santa said "I'll see what I can do, but I'm not making any promises on that one"
Thank you Santa for not setting him up for disappointment.



Maddie made it clear she was too old to sit on Santa's lap this year.
(Incidentally, since she has suspected all along that Santa is just for fun, I finally stopped ignoring her questions about it and gave it to her straight.
She was completely unfazed.)




And... our first ever family picture with Santa. Pat was dragging his feet on this one but the family behind us pushed us into it.



Photobucket

7 comments:

Beth said...

Cute! Love the new header...is that scapblog or picnik? Also, how did you do the photo so huge at the end...love it! Thanks...

mom said...

great, fun pictures!

Dad said...

Grits? In Cleveland? You sure you didn't make a wrong turn and end up in Cleveland, TN? Were they any good?

Meg said...

Beautiful family!! Miss you~

bekah said...

Beautiful picture of the family with Santa!

rachel said...

cute! LOVE your sweater- where did you get it?

Heather said...

What the heck is Santa looking at in the last picture? Very good pictures though.