Monday, December 28, 2009

More of the White Stuff...

Yes, we did celebrate Christmas! I doubt I will get around to posting the pictures, so you can look for a Picasa link sometime today.
I have a hard time functioning properly amongst chaos ...which is the state of our home right now. Presents that need to find new homes, multiple loads of laundry to be put away and packing for an upcoming ski trip leave me feeling like the only thing I can do is ... ignore all of it and play online Scrabble with my mom and sisters.
We woke up to the first measurable amount of snow this morning and the younger two couldn't wait to get out there while Maddie slept the morning away.


They love to eat the snow:
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Taken from the warmth of the living room:

Photobucket



5 comments:

Dad said...

Call the maid!

Beth said...

Very cool...still loving how you can do the big pics, and will look at that link more in depth soon...how did you do the "snow angel"?? Neat!

mom said...

hope you add captions to the Picasa pics. enjoyed looking at the kids and the 'white stuff' while cuddled up in a blanket (thanks m4) and TTL you have time for scrabble.

Laura said...

I did have captions on Picasa but when I sent it, I saw that they seem to have disappeared... I really hate Picasa sometimes.

Beth - just a photobucket text option... glad you like:)

Janice said...

Brrrrrr...it looks so cold!