Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mad, Mad Mom


No good deed goes unpunished.
I got a couple iphone app's for Sean last week when he was sick... one of them was for taking pictures then doodling all over them.
The other night this is me having a .... discussion... with my eldest daughter.
Apparently this is me as a Mad, Mad Mom.




8 comments:

Mrs. Sofa said...

dying laughing over here :)
.
.
.
still laughing!!!!

Beth said...

Kids...this is funny! :)

dad said...

O my ... at least there is not smoke wafting from our head!

Amy said...

That is hilarious. I love the circle and around your head with the arrow just in case there was any confusion about who is the mad mad mom.

Aunt Nancy said...

Yes, you look mad sideways and across. You're still pretty cute though, was Maddie scared?

Heather said...

Too funny!

mom said...

so...I want to know...mad, mad mom...what were you saying to maddie?

Laura said...

no, Maddie wasn't scared and I think we were discussing her need to always have the last word.