Some pics from last nights swim meet... which I'm posting from my mom's living room in Atlanta!!
So hopefully I'll have something more than swimming to talk about for a change. For now I need to brag on my kids and how awesome they did at the swim meet last night!!
Maddie won two out of her three heats; free style and breast stroke.
GO MADDIE!!
Consoling Kate, who didn't win anything but she came SO close this time - so much improved. Every time she got out of the pool, she would ask "Did I win this time?" Tempting to steal a ribbon and tell her YES!!
Kitty doing the backstroke:
Sean!! He won all three heats he was in. The boy was on fire!!
Unfortunately, he won the breaststroke heat without actually doing the correct stroke but they gave it to him anyway for some reason.
His unique diving position is what gives him such an edge over the other competitors:
The next post will not contain any swimming pictures!! It will be all about Suzie Q and the BIG SIX-OHHHHHH!!!! ;-)
1 comment:
great pics...you look so cute bty!
congrats to the kiddos...and even Miss Kate :)
Can't wait to hear all about the big 6-0.
Post a Comment