I just remembered I took a few phone-pictures last weekend at Cedar Point.
Kate, Sean and I opted for the ferris wheel while Mad and Dad were on something a little more adventurous
Behind Sean - that would be the more adventurous ride the other two were on!
Last ride of the day - standing underneath the giant swing ... Pat and Maddie are on the end waving.
Sean worked up his nerve before we left to go on one of the big rollercoasters. He wants so much to like them, but it just hasn't happened yet - We were all proud of him for conquering his fear!!




4 comments:
good thing at least one of the kids got Pat's genes for the adventurous rides!! I can hardly watch!!
Wow, Sean. Next thing we know you'll be doing the Fire Walk at a Tony Robbins meeting!!!
Good for Sean…never did conquer my fear of rollercoasters!!
I always thought those bumper tea-cups were scary.
Post a Comment