Saturday, October 9, 2010

I promised....

...to keep my traveling hubby updated here for the next week.

And since I left you all hanging with Maddie and her secretary sign:


She did excellent with her speech - cool as a cucumber!
Unfortunately, she did not win:(
But, she handled it like a champ:)


Dearest PJ,
You'll never guess what I did today!
It was so noteworthy that I was willing to get a picture in sweaty gym clothes and no make-up.


Yes, for the first time in 12 1/2 years ... I changed a lightbulb.




I have no idea why it's taken me this long, it just sort of fell into the "guy category" and stayed there.
Yay me.

6 comments:

mom said...

I'm so glad you updated! your mom looks at your blog every day! I should tell you all of the things I've learned to do lately!!

Dad said...

You changed a lightbulb. I remember doing that once when you and 'Bek were small ... you both clapped for me! "Way to go dad!"

laura said...

yes, I knew I came by this honestly.

Bekah said...

Light bulbs fall under the “guy” category at my home too

mom said...

well sometimes you have to do the 'guy' things...when there are no guys!

Mrs. Sofa said...

and sometimes you have to do the 'guy' things even when the guy is around!