Three events to get caught up on!
May 3 was our 13th anniversary. Yay for us;)
A mosaic I had made with hundreds of pictures of last 13 years.
Pat gave me some earrings. Kate said "those are so beautiful ... can I have them when you're dead?"
Maddie turns 10!! Very exciting birthday for her!
Exciting for me as well... we spent the day doing fun girly things together
The kids have known for years that they get a special trip with mom and dad when they turn 10. Maddie chose NYC years ago and has never wavered. Can't wait for that trip - we leave the day after school lets out!
And finally Mother's Day - Maddie gets take-two on the birthday song.
As you can see, our first attempt at getting the cousins into one picture was a huge success!



6 comments:
so cute!! that mosaic looks awesome
Yea!! for new pictures. I love them all!!
Fun pics! Very cool mosaic...where did you have that made...and the frame is cool too! :)
designamosaic.com
And the frame is from bed bath & beyond
You can do smaller ones - I might try to make one for Maddie of our NYC trip - rather than letting all the pics sit on the computer forever;)
Very cool mosaic picture. What a fun idea! And cool cake for Maddie. You have a kid in the double digits, woo hoo!
great pics. congrats on the anniversary!! Happy bday to Maddie, can't believe she is 10.
love your pics, love your blog!
Post a Comment