Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Picture Updates!

Kate brought home a garbage bag full of artwork yesterday. 
After I took this picture, she said "I feel like you only took this picture so you could throw all my art away"
(and I've never even done this before - but she figured it out)

Last day of School!!!

And because today was no different than most days, there was a mad dash for the bus.


A couple hours later Kate got ready for her last day of kindergarten


But earlier in the morning, we went up to the school for a very important musical chairs competition. She was the kindergarten finalist for her classroom. Very big deal.

She made it through five songs (and I was so glad she didn't cry like some of the boys did when they lost)

Back at the school later that afternoon (this has been a hectic day) Maddie graduated from elementary school. 
My new 5th grader, Class of 2019:

After school her class had a shaving cream fight at the park



And we finished this (very hot) day with a scoop of ice cream




Leaving for NYC first thing in the morning - can't wait!

3 comments:

bekah said...

I love your new pictures! Maddie is just growing up too fast:-(

Dad said...

Wow. Busy day. Way to suck it up Kate! You guys have fun in NY.

Mrs. Sofa said...

I heard about taking pics of the art work...I gotta try it.
Laughing at the mad dash for the bus pic and the one with you and Kate is so pretty.