Thursday, July 21, 2011

Swim Team

I'm still working on downloading pictures from the rest of the summer, but these are some from the kids swim meet last night.
Their team went undefeated this summer - very fun season and was amazing to see how much progress they made since last summer!

Kate had her best night of swimming ever. She is used to coming in last, but last night she won TWO of her three heats! Amazing!








Sean also won two out of three and then helped the team win the relay at the end.




Getting some love from Grammy after his win.








Maddie has had an incredible season. She has worked so hard, wanting to make it to championships next week in Oberlin. I'm not sure yet if she did, but nonetheless I'm so proud of how hard she's worked!







And a picture I won't show Maddie. We had an argument over whether or not I caught her head on backstroke. I swore I had my hand in there waiting, but unfortunately this picture proves otherwise. (I'm blaming it on those people standing in my way!)



2 comments:

mom said...

Great pictures! Looks like a fun summer!

Dad said...

Way to Rock, Mulloys!