I've got three blog posts that I'm just wrapping into one looooong one!
Maddie and Sean went to their swim team's championships in July.
We were so proud of how they did all season
(not too many pics since we had to sit up in the bleachers)
We even caught a rare moment of sweet sibling encouragement.
Maddie at the top of the pic. She came in FIRST in freestyle!! She took third and fifth in back and breast.
Sean did awesome as well. He's the start off for the relay team and they took first!
Next up... Kate and I took a little girls trip to Atlanta a couple weeks ago.
Rachel had her bridal shower:
Kate got to spend lots of fun time with her cousin Paige
An afternoon of pampering:
Showing off her first manicure:
Fun times with my mom and sisters
Last but not least Happy 7th birthday to Kate!
Sean and Oliver with their matching mohawks. Sean got his shaved off the next day...he finally decided he'd had enough of it.
One last shot... me and my college roomie at a Tiffany/Debbie Gibson concert last week. Oh yes we did. Most people left that music back in middle school, but not us!
One week 'til school starts around here - summer flew by as usual!


2 comments:
Loved the pictures…I didn’t even know that Tiffany and Debbie Gibson still did concerts!!
It's been sooo long since you posted, I missed the blog debut. but not as long as someone else who posted a comment. love them all esp the Atlanta trip.
Post a Comment