Monday, January 30, 2012

Surprise

My 6 month hiatus is over! We'll see if I can get back into the swing of things here.
I have really missed posting pics of my kiddo's, knowing I won't have any more books to compile, so I am going to at least try and post some pics once every week or two.

Maddie Moo... Thriving in school, jiu jitsu and skiing. 

The Bear... kickin' butt in Taekwondo, and loving any snow we can get. He loves to shovel the patio every time we get at least an inch. Also an excellent skier by the way but he told me I would embarrass him if I snapped any pics.

Kitty... the one who's always giving me reasons to want to keep up the blog. Dressed here for Grammy's birthday party in all black and her flower girl headpiece. (we did convince her she was a little overdressed)



Ok, Mom.... this time I PROMISE - I will update more frequently even if it's just some cell phone pics!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Welcome back! I struggle to keep mine updated too...eventually, the grand-parental guilt gets to me. :)

Heather said...

Yay! Glad to have you back. I am a few months behind on my blog and should probably take a hiatus too.

Rachel said...

WOW!! And I was just thinking I guess I should delete my bookmark to your blog since you obviously were not updating it anymore.

Love seeing pictures of them. Kate never disappoints me!

mom said...

I just clicked to your blog.. NOT expecting any posts...and there are two!!! I always love seeing your pictures...tell Sean..please!

Mrs. Sofa said...

You are back too!! Yay. Looks like we are not alone with NOT keeping up our blog.