I have been greatly looking forward to my 10 year college reunion next month (I guess I can't lie about being 29 anymore) Last night we were going through some boxes to put into the storage unit when I came across some old photos that cracked me up and I just had to scan them (for the three people that might get a kick out of this)
My college roomie and I... going to a costume party dressed as Oprah and Divine Brown (God forgive us) and one of us that I can't remember the explanation to.


Me and my big sis Megan --who I've been trying to talk into going to homecoming. I think she's not going because it's such a looong trip for her (sarcasm inferred) Meg- please note the very cool sock-over-the-legging look we were both sporting.

And finally, the one that really had me laughing ... me and my college sweetie - who doesn't look a day over 16.

7 comments:
Uh duh...we were doing a basketball player high five! Doesn't everyone do chest bumps to say hello every now and then! :) Oh the famous Divine Brown!!!
Oh yeah, it's all coming back to me - I think that's how we agreed you were going to say good night to your date that evening --- the same one you forced me to tag along for!
forgot Bell Biv Devoe, Matt Devoe...wasn't that his name! HAAA! too funny! forgot about all of that!
ewww.. you didn't go out with him, did you?
I'm pretty sure it was a certain red-headed fellow that later married another Pi Phi.
OH MY GOSH!!!!! TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!! AHHH~You are sooooo right!!!!
O.K. for the record, I never said it was too long of a trip, I've just never committed to going...tee hee! Come on, I didn't even go to my own 10 yr! Believe it or not, besides this comment and posting that um, uh, oh yeah, cute photo of us, I still LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment