Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Kathryn

Kate's first day of preschool!
They had her name listed as Kathryn, so that's what everyone was calling her and that's how she was introducing herself to the other kids -"I'm Kaffryn and I just turned free"

I wasn't too emotional about leaving my baby for her first day -- since she wouldn't even hug me goodbye! She took off running and wouldn't come back. I even came to get her early to give her a chance to slowly acclimate. She was mad that I was back so soon - so when she goes back on Thursday, she's staying for the whole day.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Look how big she looks! So grown up! Adorable. What did you do with your new found freedom?

Laura said...

Oh yeah.. I did forget to mention the best part. I worked out, met a friend for coffee, grocery shopped and unloaded ALL BY MYSELF!!! Can you tell I've been a little anxious for some me-time?!