Monday, December 1, 2008

Overheard This Morning

Sean was apparently getting impatient with Kate for taking a long time to wake up this morning. He ran into her room to speed things along-
"Hurry Kate- wake up! You'll never believe it - SANTA CAME EARLY - There's presents everywhere, Hurry!!!"
I see both of them come racing out of her room ...Kate half groggy, half excited... they get into the living room where Sean shouts
"SUCKA!!!!"

That was very mean considering Kate already has major issues with Santa.


5 comments:

Rebekah said...

What happened to the sweet sensitive, Seany I used to know!

Laura said...

oh, he's still sweet and sensitive - but he's learning how to survive with his crazy sisters, I'm afraid.

Mrs. Sofa said...

That's pretty funny!
What issues does Kate have with Santa?

Laura said...

She hates him - and would rather not have any gifts than have to talk to him (or go anywhere near him!)

Anonymous said...

Funny -- he gets an "atta boy" from me. There's hope he'll survive his sisters.