Monday, April 6, 2009

The first of many school projects.
Maddie is at school giving her first oral report to her class as I type this. She chose Christopher Columbus... we spent weeks gathering information and reading books. (I learned some strange and unsavory facts about the man but we chose not to focus on those) This thing had me so stressed out, I can only imagine it getting harder as they get older!!



'Here - get one of me picking his nose'


What?!? Someone has a camera.... Don't forget about MEEEE!!

6 comments:

mom said...

you might want to start writing those college essays now.

Robin said...

You are always welcome to send them over to Aunt Robin's house. I love to write reports. I am still helping my high school church girls with papers, and college app essays. I will have cookies awaiting their arrival! :)

Rebekah said...

Looks like you all did a great job!

Elaine said...

Maddie looks so proud of herself in that 1st picture - that's great! And Kate is hilarious!

Mrs. Sofa said...

Is this what has kept from you from frequent blogging?
Ole Chris Columbus project looks great...even cuter with Vanna White and Silly Kate ;)

Aunt Nancy said...

I can't wait for the stories when Kate has a school project!!