Ewww! What IS that stuff? We have been spared - so far. I will be knocking on wood immediately after posting this comment. Have a fun and safe trip!
Yuck!
Oh my...we dodged the bullet this time...Yeah, where is Spring?
we had snow flurries this morning!
Can't wait!
Take a picture of the 50 degree day it is today. Now that is Cleveland weather at its finest! ;) Drive safe and have fun, tell the fam I say hello!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ewww! What IS that stuff? We have been spared - so far. I will be knocking on wood immediately after posting this comment. Have a fun and safe trip!
Yuck!
Oh my...we dodged the bullet this time...Yeah, where is Spring?
we had snow flurries this morning!
Can't wait!
Take a picture of the 50 degree day it is today. Now that is Cleveland weather at its finest! ;) Drive safe and have fun, tell the fam I say hello!
Post a Comment