Such a cutie!
PRECIOUS!
:)
She looks so grown up in that last picture! Hope she had a great first day...I mean hour. :)
Oh she is such a corker! I love the funny faces! And her outfit is darling!
She looks like a tiny pre-school teacher!
Ah, Lady Kathryn -- this can't possibly be the same child???? Alter ego? Show us the rest of the outfit.
that is the CUTEST picture of her.
She looks modell pre-K in the last photo...might want to clue her teacher by showing the other side. She's so full of life!!! Her outfit matches very well by the way.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Such a cutie!
PRECIOUS!
:)
She looks so grown up in that last picture! Hope she had a great first day...I mean hour. :)
Oh she is such a corker! I love the funny faces! And her outfit is darling!
She looks like a tiny pre-school teacher!
Ah, Lady Kathryn -- this can't possibly be the same child???? Alter ego? Show us the rest of the outfit.
that is the CUTEST picture of her.
She looks modell pre-K in the last photo...might want to clue her teacher by showing the other side. She's so full of life!!! Her outfit matches very well by the way.
Post a Comment