Friday, September 25, 2009

Ok, I lied...

I never deleted a single picture and therefore couldn't really download any pictures to keep the hubby updated.
That's what he gets for leaving me alone for two long weeks!

We've kept busy with all the after-school activities. Sean is slightly overscheduled with football, basketball, karate and now cub scouts. The girls are each enjoying gymnastics. This is Kate's first time and she loves it!

My only Kate story of the week: Apparently during sharing time at school the first week she announced to the group "you can call me Kate but my real name is Beyonce"

I'm on the kids computer so I could download a picture of Sean from his green belt testing tonight. He did so good - broke his board on the first try. I love his face in this picture even though I didn't catch him actually breaking the board!


5 comments:

Robin said...

Can see the genetic line from you straight through to Kate. All I have to say is hello you can call me Laura but my real name is Gertrude. Love you! From- Delores :)

laura said...

i'm sure i have no idea what you're talking about!

Rebekah said...

That Kate cracks me up!

Janice said...

Wow -- breaking a board? Cool. Noah quit Karate after Avery beat him.

Heather said...

Kate is definitely a comedian. Makes me smile all the time, keep the stories coming.