Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lucky Number 7


As with all birthdays lately, the hubby and I sat this morning shaking our heads at why we can't figure out how to slow time down a little.
I still hold him and cuddle him like my baby when he'll let me, but he's becoming a tall, gangly boy and I savor moments with him a little more knowing one day the cuddling will be over for good.
Happy 7th Birthday Sean Patrick. I love you.

7 comments:

Dad said...

How incredible is that: Sean is 7! Happy Birthday, Handsome!

He'll still cuddle and hug -- just not in front of his posse.

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Sean! I love that you will still hug me too when I see you. You are an amazing young man. I agree with mom, slow down a little bit please. Hope you have a great day.

Aunt Nancy said...

What a neat picture! I'm sure he'll always hug his Mom, even when he's a grown man...which is waaaayyy down the road ;) Happy Birthday Sean!!!

rebekah said...

Happy Birthday Sean!!

Elaine said...

Great pic! I savor those cuddle moments too and my little guy is only 2. But I know someday he'll ditch me for another woman! Hope you had a great day celebrating.

Janice said...

I know -- it's hard to watch them grow up.

Mrs. Sofa said...

He is not 7, really? Such a cutie. Great picture. Happy Birthday Sean!