Here are some pictures from the last couple weekends.
We surprised Sean with a pre-birthday trip to Chuck E.

For his birthday dinner, Sean requested ribs with a side of mandarin oranges.
I am sad to say the cake I made for him... actually both cakes I made for him ended up in the garbage. Everything I bake lately comes out raw in the middle, so I am going to have to blame my oven on this one. I sliced the cake down the middle to get started on forming a football and found the middle to be uncooked. The second time this happened I even tried putting it back in the oven for a few minutes to salvage it...
Thankfully the bakery takes rush orders, so we ended up with this beauty.
It was very well-received since he is dressing up as a vampire for Halloween.
I am sad to say the cake I made for him... actually both cakes I made for him ended up in the garbage. Everything I bake lately comes out raw in the middle, so I am going to have to blame my oven on this one. I sliced the cake down the middle to get started on forming a football and found the middle to be uncooked. The second time this happened I even tried putting it back in the oven for a few minutes to salvage it...
It was very well-received since he is dressing up as a vampire for Halloween.
Some pictures of this past weekend with family. We celebrated all four of the October birthdays. I think you can click to enlarge and see the pictures better -- please note Maddie's new haircut, she got about 7 inches taken off on Saturday - cute stuff!

11 comments:
Love Maddie's hair!
Noting new guitars, are they getting lessons?
maddie got hers last year and sean has been begging for one. I think lessons are in their near future (if they stay interested!)
I love Maddie's hair!!! Let me know if you find someone to give lessons, Morgan has been begging for a year. Everyone I call isn't able to give her lessons...
Very cute hair cut Maddie! Sean a vampire...he's too sweet ;) Great pictures of all the kids as always, except the cake. Maybe you'll get a new oven out of it.
Looking at the mushy cake, I was wondering ... does this mean the cook-off with your lil sis is, errrr, postponed?
i suppose i would have to get her to come here to have a bake-off, eh?? maybe i can get a new oven out of this, then I'd win for sure;)
My money is on Laura's baking any day of the week! She is amazing and I am a baking snob for sure. :)
Ah, yes, she is pretty awesome, but her baby sister will definitely give her a run for your money.
perfect opportunity for you to get a new oven out of this!
thanks for sticking up for me dad. :) although, laura does have yeeaars of experience on me. haha.
however, if i am able to figure out how to come up for thanksgiving - it is on!
I remember sean paying maddie a dollar last year so he could play her guitar.
hope you and rachel get to have that bake off.
Love Maddie's hair!
Post a Comment