Makes me want to do a better job of keeping up with this old thing!!
I have procrastinated in finishing the 2008 book - but an offer of 20% off and free shipping got me motivated again.
It's amazing how few details we remember about a year, so it was fun looking back at Naples, our move here, Sean cleaning his feet with my toothbrush, etc...
Guess what I am anxiously and excitedly preparing for?
here's a hint:
8 comments:
Paige and I are looking forward to seeing you next week!!
Good grief...you wonder why you don't remember much from year to year ;) Looks like a great stash!!! Wish I was there to help you!
well, that's just Susan's stash anyway.
Wish you were here too... didn't someone put you in charge of a family reunion?!?
I think you're the only one who gets away with calling me Susan...or Sus...Suz.
see you soon!!
Ugh, I'm hoping to feel the 20% off and free shipping motivation soon...but running out of time. Love the "stash" you've got going there!
Would love to hear about the blog book. I need to finish the cookbook, so I can do my blog book in January... Hope you have a great Thanksgiving! ;o)
yay! gosh- i wish i liked wine better. hope you are stocking up on vodka too. ;) see you in 4 days!
not fair...where was our invite ;)
I got started on a few blog books because of the same offer, but no way I could get it done in time.
Post a Comment