I still need to upload all my Thanksgiving pictures, but in the mean time, here are some pictures of our field trip yesterday. Upon Bethany's request we all went to see the house where The Christmas Story was filmed. Very cool!
We met a couple of the "celebrities" from the movie. This is the guy who delivered the crate with the leg lamp.
Slightly more exciting was seeing Patty the Mean Elf (who dragged the kids up the stairs to see Santa)
The phone Ralphie's mom used after washing his mouth out with soap for saying the "queen-mother of all dirty words"
5 comments:
How fun was that! Great idea, Bethany!!
Monte will be so jealous!
So very fun!
Where is the official red rider BB gun with compass in the stock?
I missed getting a picture of that!!
But some creepy dude in the neighborhood yelled that he was going to shoot us in the eye... or maybe he said "you'll shoot your eye out" ... I can't remember.., you'll have to ask mom.
Post a Comment