Strangely enough, that is Sean's Native American name, as assigned by his teacher;-)
His class put on a Thanksgiving presentation today for the parents.
Afterwards we were allowed to take them out to lunch. Sean insisted we go to Wendy's where his best friend and her mom were going.
This is Sean and Morgan ...we found out this week that they have been two peas in a pod since day one of school.
They insisted on sitting at their own table where I could hear deep conversations about farting and body-odor.
That's right buddy... ten years from now I'll still be sitting in the booth next to you snapping your picture.
That's right buddy... ten years from now I'll still be sitting in the booth next to you snapping your picture.
My lunch companion enjoying a root beer float
1 comment:
I love this!! Can't wait to see you all next week!!
Post a Comment