Happy 38th Birthday PJ!
He is currently trying to decide if he has what it takes to cash in on this birthday gift I got him;)
Keep Miss Kate in your prayers tomorrow. She is having her soft-palate reconstructive surgery.
She has no clue what she's in for.... she is focused on all the ice cream and jello she gets to eat for the next several weeks!!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Patrick. I hope you cash in your present!
Kate: Jello rocks!
Kate's Mom: Peace to you, loveliest of ladies.
Happy Birthday Pat!! I'm praying for Kate. Let me know how it goes. Poor baby.
Praying for your sweet Kate, and for you all...
We'll be praying!
Will be thinking of Kate tomorrow and sending lots of prayers your way! Please keep us posted on how she's doing...
(Awesome b-day gift for Pat!)
I think Pat has enough adventure to try this.
And prayers for Miss Kate..she'll probably be a trouper..it's usually mom and dad that have the hardest time.
That's a pretty adventurous gift to give ya know, makes my stomach turn thinking about it. Will be keeping your baby girl in our prayers today and keep us posted. Love you!!
thinking about you all...
Post a Comment