I am so proud of this little girl!! She did so awesome!
Yesterday was really tough, but this was her this morning ...dancing around her hospital room, taking as many popsicles as she could get.

We won't know for a few months whether the surgery was successful, but the surgeon feels VERY good about it, so I do too.
She's already wrestled with her brother, fought with her sister and sassed her parents... so I dare say we are well on our way back to normal!!
9 comments:
Yea Kate! She's amazing!
So glad to hear!! Praying as she continues to heal... :)
Balloons, jello, ice cream ... better than medicine!
That is wonderful news! She looks adorable and sassy as ever and is quite the trooper :-) I wish her a speedy and successful recovery!
Answer to our prayers!! I am so happy she is doing good.
Tough as nails, indeed! Way to go, Kate!
Thanks for posting Laura. She looks so cute here, and glad she's got her sass back!! Praying for a successful surgery too.
Great news! I had no doubt she'd be back to sassy in no time
Yay! She looks so cute in that picture. Glad to hear her sass is back :)
Post a Comment