Sean has been waiting FOREVER to lose his first tooth. At nearly 7 1/2 it finally happened!!
Kate is still doing awesome. She is counting down the days until she can eat normally again, but in the meantime is enjoying all the pudding and scrambled eggs she can get.
I have been surprised at the number of adults that have commented on the fact that you can't even see her stitches or scars... Just so we're all clear - you can't actually see someone's soft palate without a tongue depressor and a flashlight.

Kate learned how to do laundry yesterday while I was gone. She took the job so seriously that apparently she spent the better part of a day like this. Other than pulling out a still-wet load of laundry to fold, she did quite well!
6 comments:
Kate ... we need to talk: be careful with creating expectations, especially with adults!
Sean, get a mouthful of water and squirt it out through the empty space created by missing tooth. WAY COOL!
I love it! Love your stories!
After many years of pulling that "first" tooth in 5K, I understand Sean's excitement. He's had to be a patient young man! The pic of Kate cracks me up with her comfy chair and feet up, she puts a whole new twist on doing laundry!!
YAY Sean!!
Congrats to Sean.
Oh Kate :) Always so cute.
So exciting to lose your first tooth. Olivia is a little over 5 and she can't wait. Kate is a doll, I can't get enough of her.
Post a Comment