Up very early:(
The two usuals for the first day:
1) Maddie insists on straight hair
2) I make them something other than cereal
Guess what Mom?? You can't come down and take pictures of us getting on the bus anymore! We're too old for that!
Ok, seriously ... I said back-off before the bus gets here.
(taken from inside; thank you zoom-lens)
Thank heavens my little super-star isn't embarrassed of me yet!!
It was just orientation for Kate today. Tomorrow is her official first day in kindergarten.
I am not ready for this... not even close.
Thankfully she's more than ready.
6 comments:
Oh Laura..what are you going to do with your time??
Super sweet! They are growing up fast...;)
Yikes, YOU are getting OLD!
I know ... how did that happen??
Mom - it's only a little over 3 hours for Kate, so I'll have just enough time to read through a couple trashy magazines before they're back again;)
They all look so cute! Hope they have a great year!!
They look so grown up. A bunch of cuties you have!!
Is Kate in half-day Kindergarten?
Post a Comment