Kate went to Safety Town last week! She had way more fun with this week than Sean did - but unlike him, she took candy from "the stranger" at the end of the week.
High-Fiving Safety Pup, the police chief and the fire chief!
I have no pictures of Maddie recently - she never seems to be around. So here are a few of the two crazies that are making me kinda-sorta look forward to school starting this month;)
Playing in the rain

4 comments:
Awwww, they look so sweet and docile.
Cute pictures!! Did Kate give a reason why she took the candy from the “stranger”?
She told me she saw "the stranger" (a woman) talking to Officer Anna, so she figured she must be ok if she's friends with a police officer. (apparently, every single kid took the sucker this session!)
That is a neat program - wish we had something like that here.
Great pics of the two crazies. I remember thinking why doesn't school start in Jan...why August...but I'm coninvinced its the month when parents can't take anymore and HAVE to send their children to school. I'm kinda-sorta counting down the days ;)
Post a Comment