Tuesday, August 10, 2010


I can't believe I let a birthday go without posting something ... I think we can all see where I'm headed with this blogging thing:(
Anyway, happy birthday to my little Kate!! My baby is 6 and is two weeks away from starting kindergarten! How did this happen??

I don't let the kids make any cake requests. I like surprising them with something. My plan was a microphone cake to go along with the pink microphone she was getting - but, she begged and pleaded for a giant pink heart with sprinkles. That started sounding way easier than my original plan, so that's what we went with!





Celebrating at Mitchell's on her actual birthday!


I will at least be back with some back-to-school pictures in a couple weeks!

3 comments:

mom said...

Happy Birthday, Kate! Laura, you should post your youtube video link here...I loved it!!!

Elaine said...

Awww, happy birthday to your baby! Adorable cake. (And for the record, I fear I am on the same path as you with the blogging thing...hard to find the time anymore!)

Mrs. Sofa said...

You better get back to blogging. It seems to get harder the older the kids get. I'm trying to keep up.
I love the heart with sprinkles :)