Saturday, June 23, 2007

A few pictures of our week here ... This past week is about the only time I had nothing planned for the kids... I can now say I'm very glad I made a lot of plans for the other weeks. I really am enjoying the summer, but things just go downhill quickly after too much time together in a 13-hour day.


The girls before church last weekend... Maddie no longer thinks it's charming to be put in matching dresses. I forced this picture and as you can see, she's forcing her smile.
PJ enjoying a well-deserved Father's Day snooze.

Our mid-week visit from Uncle Mike!



Straight haired Maddie... this just doesn't fit her personality but she feels very glamorous like this. I told her I would do it one time and somehow I've been roped into it three times this week.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think her hair looks kinda cute though..but i am sure i takes forever.
your hair, by the way, looks really good in that picture.