Sean playing with his very cool gift from Uncle Mike Kate enjoying her day on the farm with smores and tractor rides
Kate and Gadget
Papa and Sean getting ready for some hard work
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Don't you love the Mac? It is so intuitive. All my sewing software is PC based only, so I have both but nothing beats the Mac. Did you get the iLife Package? That's great for your tunes and photos.
I did get that package - my only gripe is that I can't post any pictures on the blog now (have to use Pat's computer for that) Apparently a lot of people with Safari have the same problem - fortunately I also signed up for a years worth of mac classes so hopefully they'll set me straight.
I did have the same problem with my Squarespace blog. But, now it seems fixed. Hmmmm. I'll try to post again from my Mac and see what happens. The other thing I don't like is Picasa doesn't work on the Mac and I really like that software for exporting my photos to a workstation and then uploading them. It's easier to manage the file sizes. Oh well, now that we've talked about all the reasons not to buy a Mac -- guess I'll go. LOL
3 comments:
Don't you love the Mac? It is so intuitive. All my sewing software is PC based only, so I have both but nothing beats the Mac. Did you get the iLife Package? That's great for your tunes and photos.
I did get that package - my only gripe is that I can't post any pictures on the blog now (have to use Pat's computer for that) Apparently a lot of people with Safari have the same problem - fortunately I also signed up for a years worth of mac classes so hopefully they'll set me straight.
I did have the same problem with my Squarespace blog. But, now it seems fixed. Hmmmm. I'll try to post again from my Mac and see what happens. The other thing I don't like is Picasa doesn't work on the Mac and I really like that software for exporting my photos to a workstation and then uploading them. It's easier to manage the file sizes. Oh well, now that we've talked about all the reasons not to buy a Mac -- guess I'll go. LOL
Post a Comment