Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day



To my dad who I love, admire and appreciate more than I can say. I pray God blesses you abundantly this father's day as you are serving others in Africa.












To my father-in-law who I thank for raising a hard-working and selfless son. The kids greatly miss their outings with Papa.






To the father of my chickadees: I love and cherish you for all you do for our family. You may be wound up tighter than a spring, but I wouldn't have you any other way. You put in long days and come home ready to take over and do whatever we need. I thank God every day for you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet sentiments, Laura. You're a lucky woman to have all these great men in your life. What a wonderful example for Sean and the girls!

Laura said...

Pesaroso, Rodrigo, eu não falo muito o português!
Vez seguinte em inglês por favor.