Monday, September 24, 2007

No More TV!

Miss Priss came down with the "chicken pox" this morning. Surely we wouldn't send her to school with red dots all over her body! Apparently she saw something similar on her favorite show and thought maybe she could pull one over on us.

9 comments:

Robin said...

Oh my word! And you had all those birthday parties this weekend...You have got to be loved by all those moms right now! Hope maddie is feeling well. Did you do that vaccine, interested to see? Say they are now requiring a booster around age 5 or 6 because it wasn't enough protection...

Anonymous said...

she's feeling just fine since her particular strain of chicken pox was caused by a red marker.

Robin said...

Oh!~ wondering why the welts looked so large! Your post got me! :)

Anonymous said...

actually, I think you're part to blame for this. She got this idea from Hannah Montana, which I never let her watch until you told me it was ok!
The show turned her into a liar!
(ya know, cuz she was a saint before that)

Robin said...

Haven't seen that episode. oops.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, how funny! I can't believe she tried to pull this off. Sounds like something my Olivia would do.

Anonymous said...

So, when is this Hannah Montana show on?--I'd like to get some ideas for getting out of work:) tee hee! Good one Maddie! Hopefully, you won't be reading this praise for a few years, but just in case you are, the candy holiday is coming, shape up sister!

Anonymous said...

LOL -- that's so funny. Wonder if that could keep me out of work. I'm searching for my marker now! Gotta love that girl for trying!

Anonymous said...

i found your site by googling hannah montana and chicken pox. your girl is too funny