Monday, June 23, 2008

"He said HI to me!!"

Sean, timidly walking out to meet the new garbage men. It went well.


Some weekend pics of our trip to Castaway Bay (indoor water park) They had an absolute blast. They each had their favorite slides and went down them for four hours straight.



"For the last time, one person at a time down the slides!"

I love how the pics came out in the frames... just have to decide where to hang them now.
Someone asked who takes care of the lawn. We have a great landscaper (that I have a secret crush on.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a great weekend! Between you and Amber’s stories about your boys…you scare me!!

MKB said...

Hey! I want one of those! I'm the landscaper around here and have a PUSH Toro. Last year though, Josh did upgrade me to one that has power assist. I'm still a drippy mess when I get done.

Anonymous said...

looks like the kids are having so much fun they'll never miss naples..let's see how things are in the middle of winter. can't wait to visit you all.

Anonymous said...

Glad Sean made it up for the garbage men this week. Saw his little chair out there today! Heaven forbid if he had missed it two weeks in a row.

Anonymous said...

there's just something about those landscapers ;)