Wednesday, June 4, 2008

So Long, Naples...

I wanted to sneak in one last post before my internet is cut off tomorrow morning.
It's been a fun and crazy time lately of goodbye parties and final get-togethers. The kids are doing pretty well with all this. Their excitement over living with daddy again overshadows any sadness of leaving (with the exception of leaving behind our beloved Bella.)

The house is all packed up and ready to be loaded.



I am so ready to feel settled again but I will truly miss our friends here. As I'm sitting here tonight loading these pictures, a friend shows up with wine and chocolate. Oh, how I'll miss living in a neighborhood full of like-minded friends.
We're staying here through the weekend. We have some friends who live on the beach that got us a condo there for a few days until our flight out this weekend.
I'm thinking that might make it harder to leave!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Just looking at all of those boxes in that picture wears me out! Enjoy your last beach-filled weekend and safe travels back to the good 'ole Midwest!

Anonymous said...

Hope the move goes really well! I will miss your hot tub! :(

Michelle said...

Have a safe trip back up north!

Anonymous said...

will miss visiting you all in naples. but, I guess it's just the weather, hot tub, pool, beach, etc...I can still get loved and abused by my grandkids in cleveland.