One of those weeks where there's just nothing work talking about.
Earlier in the week, the younger two and I made cookies for a friend of theirs who was in the hospital. They were so easy, the kids actually did most of the work themselves. If you're a baking purist this won't appeal to you, but I found this recipe for cake box cookies (86 the nuts) to be very easy and yummy (yes, we kept half for our own enjoyment)
Last, but not least, a big thanks to my friend Megan who made these personalized baby gifts for me. Love the coordinating gift bag made from matching fabric! She can make pretty much anything, so give her shout if you want her to make something unique for you.

8 comments:
Had to chuckle at Maddie's new skill...that was a favorite of mine growing up too! We had the perfect hallway for wall scaling & my brother and I regularly left lovely footprints on it. Ah, the memories! :)
I don't recall you ever trying to scale the hallway, but you were pretty impressive on the monkey bars.
I think all four of us chitlins did that in the hallway of mom's old house. I think it used to drive her crazy too!
Cookies look yummy!
Impressive Maddie! What a climber!
Love the baby gift stuff...does she do toddler stuff too??
are those mardi gras beads on kate?
good observation Suz;)
What a little acrobat! Sorry about Brandy.
Wow, what a strong little girl! I love those gifts from Megan, I thought they might be for you when I saw them on her sight. She is so talented.
Post a Comment