The sweetest little dog – that work her way into all of our hearts.
I am sorry to hear that. she really was a sweet dog.
So sorry to hear that...I'm sure she was loved by all and will be missed...
So hard when this happens - they truly become a member of the family. Hugs...
I hope you are all doing OK! So sad. At least you have some sweet photos to look back upon.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The sweetest little dog – that work her way into all of our hearts.
I am sorry to hear that. she really was a sweet dog.
So sorry to hear that...I'm sure she was loved by all and will be missed...
So hard when this happens - they truly become a member of the family. Hugs...
I hope you are all doing OK! So sad. At least you have some sweet photos to look back upon.
Post a Comment