Happy Anniversary to a guy who still loves me... even after a nice dinner and a bottle of wine left me passed out in a heap on the couch at 9:45 pm. So very romantic.
11 comments:
mom
said...
Happy 11th Anniversary! I love that picture. such a beautiful couple then and now!
What a sweet picture and that 11 years flew by...I remember that day very well, crying when your Mother walked out! She was so gorgeous that day and just keeps getting gorgeouser :) You two look pretty darn cute yourselves!! Happy Anniversary and many more to come.
11 comments:
Happy 11th Anniversary!
I love that picture. such a beautiful couple then and now!
Happy Anniversary Pat and Laura! Glad to have been there then and now!
wow ... age is a bee-yitch, ain't it?
Great photo! Happy Anniversary!
Sweet picture – happy anniversary!
11 years! Congratulations to such a handsome couple :-) I love this picture! And I am still laughing at how you celebrated. Hilarious!
Happy Anniversary!!
How sweet is that???!! You were such a beautiful bride and still look the same.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SIS!
11 years, wow, that's awesome. I love the picture, you guys look great. Happy Anniversary.
What a sweet picture and that 11 years flew by...I remember that day very well, crying when your Mother walked out! She was so gorgeous that day and just keeps getting gorgeouser :) You two look pretty darn cute yourselves!! Happy Anniversary and many more to come.
Post a Comment