Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This weekend...

... was beautiful!

The only upside to my hubby working crazy hours all week is that he completely takes over on the weekends. This long weekend was no exception with plenty of outings, only some of which I was invited to participate in.

Here are some pics of their hike in the Metroparks (not invited) and of our east-side family cookout (invited)










A rousing game of croquet at the Hatta's.
Poor Meg is more than ready to pop!



Sharing her ipod with Papa... he managed to convince Maddie he was friends with Taylor Swift. ha!

6 comments:

mom said...

loved seeing the pictures...and can't wait to visit. make sure you put up your ticker count down.

Dad said...

Great photos .

Sorry you don't always get invited. Maybe if you learned to play well with others?

Mrs. Sofa said...

that last picture is beautiful!

Laura said...

I play well with others but I'm also the rule-enforcer (aka wet blanket) ... and who am I kidding? mostly I love not being invited;-)

Janice said...

Love that pic of you and Maddie.

Heather said...

Great pic of you and Maddie and the individual close-ups of the girls are very good. Oh how I long for my husband to take the girls away for the day on a weekend. He's good at helping out and loves spending time with them but we are usually always together. I'm sure you are very thankful for those breaks!