How gross is this?!!
If you have boys... or girls who aren't too prissy... this is a fun kid dinner to try!
If you have boys... or girls who aren't too prissy... this is a fun kid dinner to try!
You just pierce the dry noodles through some cut-up dogs and then boil. This is what it's supposed to look like, but the kids decided to make action figures out of theirs:
7 comments:
Fun idea! This makes me laugh...:o)
I haven't been here in forever, or so it seems! Look what I'm missing...dinner ideas!
Hilarious!
What a disgustingly perfect kid meal idea. This will SO be on the menu for my kids next week!
Wow, that first pic looks disgusting but I can see how fun it would be for kids. I've never seen it before, what a great idea.
hahahaha -- I LOVE it. Can't wait to make this with Noah and Avery. He might eat it -- she'll have fun making it.
ewww! that does look gross, but I know the kids would love it :)
Post a Comment