Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday Mornin'

My kids are usually good enough to let me and my grouchy self sleep in on Saturday morning... so when I felt Maddie tap me on the shoulder at 6:55 I was feeling a tad bit irritated. But when I opened one eye, she was dressed and smiling and holding out a $20 bill.
"Dad's leaving for the gym and Sean and I want pancakes, so I'm treating us to breakfast at First Watch - Get up, Please!"
I didn't have a good argument for that (and I'm a sucker for their Greek omelet) so I told her if I agreed she had to stop telling me "YOU SAY NO TO EVERYTHING!"
Less than 10 minutes later the kids and I (with my still-sleep-creased-face) were ordering breakfast.

A couple of pics taken with my new phone - which I LOVE, by the way!!



1 comment: