Suz left us yesterday and we only managed one picture on the way out the door... why does this always happen?!
We had some fun times in our few days together.
We had beautiful weather, so we hung out at the pool every afternoon.
My attempt at getting a phone-pic of Sean on his 85th trip down the slide.
I only managed to get his splash ... and mom's manicured tootsies.

Thanks for coming mom... like the kids said "I wish you could stay until Christmas!"
My attempt at getting a phone-pic of Sean on his 85th trip down the slide.
I only managed to get his splash ... and mom's manicured tootsies.

Thanks for coming mom... like the kids said "I wish you could stay until Christmas!"
4 comments:
That is the sweetest picture of Sean and baby Sydney.
gracias. y'all( for maddie) made me feel so welcome. and the beautiful weather was a bonus. so good you see everyone.
Visits with mom are the best. Looks like you had a great time!
can I hold the baby??? maybe that's a bad idea ;) she looks so sweet and snuggly!
super cute pics! visits from mom are the best :)
Post a Comment