Sunday, June 7, 2009

a wee bit of panic...


I was doing my nightly check-ins to make sure everyone was still in their beds.

Kate's light is on, but she's not in her room. I go see if she's sleeping in Sean or Maddie's room - not there, not in my room... I check downstairs again and start to worry because all the windows are open.
I check all the rooms again and stand for a few seconds back in Kate's room before I see that she is partially underneath the far side of her bed, disguised by all the dolls that are under there with her!



4 comments:

Robin said...

I had that happen once with Morgan, scared the daylights out of me! Found her curled up under clothes in her closet, sound asleep, lights on.

Beth said...

Ha! That is funny...(now at least) She sure knew how to "hide" herself.

Heather said...

Wow! That would have scared me half to death. She just blends in with everything around her.

Mrs. Sofa said...

Oh my, I would've freaked!!
Hilarious!!